EMPLOYER LED, TRAINING EXCELLENCE, FUTURE SKILLS
- ACIST Skillnet organises subsidised Training Courses for the Tech, Tourism, Food and Services sectors.
- Courses are designed around Employers needs for current and future skills, with the aim of upskilling private sector company employees in order to maintain and jobs and build competitiveness
- High quality content including QQI accredited courses are presented by an approved panel of experienced Trainers
- The Network, founded in 2006, has trained over 5000 people and invested nearly €2m along the Wild Atlantic Way mainly in the Mid-West Region including Limerick, Clare, North Tipperary and South Galway.
TELL US WHAT TRAINING YOU NEED!
- At least twice a year the Network will issue a Training Needs Analysis to Member Companies to assess Future Skills shortages.
- If you would like to get involved in steering the direction of the Skillnet or enquire further about any training courses please contact us on email@example.com.
- ACIST Skillnet is funded by Member Companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets, funded through the Department of Education, Training and Skills.
- Companies that undertake Training with ACIST Skillnet automatically become a FREE Member Company.
Latest Course Listings June 8, 2017
Newsletter of upcoming training courses