- ACIST Skillnet assists businesses that have a presence in the Mid-West Region, across Tech, Tourism , Food and services sectors to meet Human Resources, Marketing/Sales (international & national), financial, technology, business planning & operational challenges, by giving these businesses access to best in class training and networking.
- ACIST through training and networking initiatives can maximise their profitability and create other business opportunities.
- ACIST Skillnet introduces industry, services & tourism business to best practice & cross train accordingly, to maximise their business impact and create opportunities through increased revenue that can activate new jobs within the region.
- ACIST Skillnet continues to establish & advance a sense of business community in the region. We encourage cross sector learning initiatives between sectors & grant accreditation.
- ACIST enables participating companies to market their services, products & tourist attractions to increase regional/international awareness of what the Mid-West has to offer.
- Our approach helps companies to consider export markets to e-commerce & e-business strategies. We help companies to adopt best practice in people management and output to improve employee relations.
The ACIST Skillnet is managed by HRInterventions Ltd T/A HRLocker .
Day to day management are the responsibility of Network Manager Stuart McCamley and Administrator Sarah McMaster.
Stuart has been involved in multifunctional recruitment, training and HR roles for the past 15 years across the UK, US, Ireland and Germany, recently working on contract positions with Zimmer, Blue Tree Systems and BrightWork. He joined the Network in 2015
Representatives of the Member companies form a steering or management group to oversee and direct the network. It meets on a regular basis and to discuss the network performance and to make management decisions. The Steering Group representatives of ACIST Skillnet come from a range of business skill backgrounds lending their expertise to direct the network.
The Steering Group for 2017 are listed below and are actively seeking additional members from Industry Services and Toursim sectors
- Ollie Ruane, Sr Specialist, Training & CI
- Tom Keane, EMEIA Training & Development Manager
- Paul Dunne, Owner
- Adam Coleman, CEO
- Crystel Robbins Rynne, Owner
- Microsemi Ireland
- Lifefit Clare
- Sugar Fairy Cakery